Chapter 19.10 CONCURRENCY MANAGEMENT
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Overview and Exemptions
- 19.10.001 Purpose.
- 19.10.002 Authority.
- 19.10.003 Exempt development.
- 19.10.004 Capacity evaluation required for change of use.
- 19.10.005 Capacity evaluations required for rezone applications or comprehensive plan amendments requesting an increase in extent or density of development.
- 19.10.006 All capacity determinations exempt from project permit processing.
- Article II. Level of Service Standards
- Article III. Capacity Evaluations
- Article IV. Submission and Acceptance of Application
- Article V. Procedure for Determining Capacity
- Article VI. Capacity Reservation Certificates (CRCs)
- Article VII. Capacity Reservation Certificate (CRC)
- Article VIII. Appeals of Concurrency Determination
- Article IX. Concurrency Administration